Create a world without ALS.
The ALS Association Indiana Chapter positively impacts the quality of life for patients and caregivers facing the challenges of ALS by providing compassionate support and assistance throughout the entire cycle of their journey.
As the local face of the national fight against ALS, the Indiana Chapter provides funding towards global research and national advocacy efforts to find a cure for this disease.
- People with ALS and their families come first in everything we do.
- Scientific credibility and innovation are the hallmarks of our research program.
- Commitment to excellence and professionalism are key tenets at all levels of our organization.
- We are one team with one vision and one mission working together.
- Collaboration and partnership within our organization and with others who share our vision and values are key to sustained success in the fight against ALS.
- Integrity, honesty and ethical behavior guide all our endeavors.
- Mutual respect is the cornerstone for all our working relationships.
- Diversity of ideas, cultures, ethnicities and backgrounds strengthen our efforts.
- Financial strength enables us to accomplish our goals.